- No Buttons
- Ease of Use
2 reviews for REVIEWS: ATTs Alarms
ATTs Alarms Reviews
What are the ATTs Alarms
The ATTs, is the entry-level bite alarm in the range. The ‘s’ is for silent, as it does not have a speaker. All audible indication comes from your receiver speaker; your receiver beeps or vibrates where you are, not at the waters edge. With built in transmitters, they provide a full wireless remote buzzer-receiver system. The alarms can be purchased individually and can be used with existing ATTx V2 receivers. Alternatively, they can be bought as set along with the ATTx V2 receivers or receivers can also be purchased separately.back to menu ↑
- Rubberised Finish
- Built in transmitter
- No Buttons or Knobs
- Put your rod on it and it’s ready to use, it’s always ON.
- No knobs or buttons for increased reliability.
- 100% Watertight
- Available in 7 different LED Colours
- Unique ‘False Beep’ System
- Ultra-compact and lightweight – With dimensions of 34mm x 21mm x 63mm it is easily the smallest alarm available on the market.
- Low Battery Warning System
- Full 2-year ATT Warranty
- Multi-coloured user-changeable 2 or 4 magnet roller wheels
- Supplied with Free Battery as Standard
Got something to discuss?
How long do the batteries last in these alarms
Mine lasted around 3yrs, I have seen others say the same, so around 2-4 yrs would be an accurate guess.
CarpCritic is committed to helping you get the best possible shopping experience, we work hard to fight fabricated reviews. No company or member can delete or otherwise censor reviews.